Monday, December 25, 2006

Resolutions before the New Year


1) Fuck you. I'm not only smarter than you but I'm also GOING TO BE STRONGER AND IN BETTER SHAPE THAN YOU.
I didn't workout as hard as I would have liked to this week and almost like a slap in the face, I was called fat twice in the same day. That is definitely not what my already low self-esteem needed.

2) The same old me.
I'm not the same old competitive person that I used to be. I got into a discussion with my fiance in which she basically told me that a lot of my goals were far fetched. What kind of bullshit is that? It's cool though. I'm one that only needs the needs the support of myself be it in working towards my 10 acres and another dog, my weight lifting, or anything of that nature. I've seemingly leaned too much and now that I'm 2 inches away from falling my face I'm bringing my hands up and it's time to catch myself and do some pushups.

3) I need to start drinking more water and alcohol.
I know this seems like a self-destructive or rather illogical combination, but hey it's what worked for me in the past.

4) Work on being more independent.
I'm not saying financially but that is important as well. I'm talking about depending on others for anything whatsoever. What is all boils down to is, "All that I have is my balls and my word and I'm not breaking either one for anyone."

5) Become more competitive.
I have two goals one to be successful and two to prove you wrong. "I can't do what? O.k. well I'm going to prove to you that I can and afterwards you can suck on my nuts, you stupid bastard."

6) Being nice doesn't work.
In a nutshell, being nice doesn't work. So to hell with being nice. I'll remain respectful but to hell with the nice bullshit.

Happy New Year