Thursday, September 07, 2006

If I think like this sober, I'd hate to see me drunk.

If crack didn't have all of those pesky side effects it would serve as the perfect weight loss stimulant.

If steroids didn't have all of those pesky side effects they would serve as the perfect weight gainer.

If it weren't for those pesky rabies, bats would be the perfect pest elminator, I mean you never have to feed it. Oh yeah, I forgot about there toxic poop.

If it weren't for their size, wouldn't an elephant make a great pet?

If it weren't for the fear of being eaten, wouldn't a lion, tiger, and bear make the best guard animals at your house?

Are people more afraid of being eaten by animals or being pooped out?

I wonder if people that jump off buildings to committ suicide ever regret their decision on the way down.

In this day and age of global warming, air pollution, and over populated areas, you could theoretically kill your neighbors and cite your reasoning as preservation of species.

I really have too much time on my hand.